News Ticker

Menu

Welcome To My Blog Peps!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

Hye everyone out there,

My name is Mazwin Binti Abdul Wahab. My fellow friends will call me Mazwin. I am 23 years old. My hometown is at Penang which is located at the beautiful island side. I came from a middle class family. We are a small and happy family which consists of my hardworking and quite strict father, my adorable and lovely mother and their 3 beautiful (hi hi hi) daughters including me. Well, I'm the eldest! :) Being the eldest is really tough huh?

Anyhow, I am just an ordinary girl who always wishes to be an extra ordinary person. Kind of person who is ambitious with having a strong desire to be successful. Whether purposely or not, some people may judge me that I look very unfriendly if it was the first time they meet me. Don't judge me by my look. Prejudice always leads to misunderstanding and the consequences are not pleasant. I Can Be Sweet As White Chocolate And Bitter As Dark Chocolate. As Long As Its A Chocolate, Its Nice Right? :)

Friendship is important to me. I love to hang out with my friends and I am a happy go lucky girl.When it comes to relationships, no matter any kind of relationships, honesty is something crucial! I adore the truth even sometimes its bitter! and I do adore who always speak the truth even it will harm them. Only the special one have this particular characteristic i guess! Hope you guys out there, is one of the special one yea? Oh ya have to mention this too > I hate the ones who apparently good-hearted and friendly, but deep down in his/her heart is full of oaths and curses..! Haa..sick with these type of people..sob..sob..sob..

I like to spend most of my time in front of my laptop doing research about technology and new innovation.[The nawaitu is always good..but always turns the other way round, because i'll end up with facebooking! Everyone is like that or just me so addicted? Anyhow..I enjoy it even though i know im wasting my time! Ha Ha Ha! Being a Software Engineering student what else that I can do instead of dealing with PCs and laptops and some stupid codes! Oh ya JAVA! I really want to meet who is the JAVA initiator. He ruin my life with those stupid errors which doesn't have any solution at all FOR ME! (theres always a solution for others!), but, honestly, I really enjoy the journey of being a Software Engineering student as it always provides me a platform to learn new stuffs about technology.

Actually I would like to pursue my studies up to Phd and own a philosophy doctor title and able to help society to increase their knowledge level. Thus, at time being I’m doing my master at University Putra Malaysia, and for you information, i'm looking foward for scholarships! If there is any info regarding master scholarships, please do inform me! Haish! I'm totally sick with the fees~ :(. Basically, these are brief explanation regarding me and my careers planning in next 5 years time. I'll make sure you'll call me Dr.Mazwin in 5 years time (may be rescheduled later!) Ha Ha Ha! InsyaAllah..


For You See, Each Day I Love You More, Today More Than Yesterday And Less Than Tomorrow... As I Promise, If You Love Me, I Love You More Peps! ...❤

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

1 One Comment " Welcome To My Blog Peps! "

Tuan Penasihat May 10, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Strict father...ye ke?

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM