News Ticker

Menu

~Must Have Books~

Today, I would like to share with you guys about some books which I found would be very knowledgeable and benefits you in your daily life. Honestly, I’m not a good reader! Ha Ha! So far, in my history, I had read some novels, but I just complete reading around 1 or 2 books only! Maybe, I tend to feel bored with the thick novel. Actually, reading novels/story book is a good hobby right? This reminds me on my grandfather~ He has his own collections of story books, and always persuading me and my sisters + cousins to read his books. He even would offer us with some great books if we love to read! Unfortunately, his eldest grandchild (pointing at myself), is very lazy to read…

But, anyhow, the good thing about me is (pointing at myself again), I try to motivate myself to read some books, and finally I found my own interest. I love to read those books which provide me some tips/motivation/knowledgeable input to level up myself. Oh yea not forget, I do love recipe books! *Yes Yes~ I am still in a learning process*


Oh ya! Regarding the book that I mentioned :

1. Men From Mars, Women From Venus


This wonderful book was suggested by a good friend of mine (Radhwa). She lend me her book and you know what?, when I go through the book thoroughly, I feel like, DAMN! It’s so true…Oh my goodness, I just couldn’t believe, the content was superb! (I really meant it!). Simply said, John Gray (author) is a genius! He explained every single fact about relationship precisely. The way he interprets about relationship from the men point of view is really attracting me get to know about man deeply! [*Cube jadi pencinta lelaki jap..* ]

He do explained how to understand women! So, guys, you too need to read the book ya! LoL! [Cara jadi pecinta wanita terbaek]


2. Aku Terima Nikahnya


Aku Terima Nikahnya, is a book written by Ustaz Hasrizal. (Oh, I really love to read his articles and for your information, I'm one of his loyal follower of his blog!). This book is about relationship too. It’s a collections of his own experience with his sweet wife. Sharing with the readers about his life, marriage journey and relationships as husband and wife.


3. Bercinta Sampai Ke Syurga


This lovely book is by Ustaz Hasrizal too. This book was launched after he succeeded in his bookwriting, Aku Terima Nikahnya which became one of the National Best Sellers. The best part of this book is, Ustaz Hasrizal stressing the importance to maintain a lovely environment in our marriage life. Well, nowadays, people tend to get bored after they get married for 3 years..(It’s a research!). This books explain the importance of love after marriage which should remain in each of us till the end of life..InsyaALLAH…

Why am I suggesting you guys about relationships books? Well, actually, I am reading those books now, so I feel like sharing with you guys (Sharing is Caring right!). Besides that, lots of my friends are entering a new marriage life soon. So, as a friend, I pray for your happiness and giving you some tips and idea through these books so that you will be able to be a better or in other words, “the best” husband/wife ever for your soul mate!


Not to forget,

Dear Soulmate,

I’ll try my best to be the best and serve the best for you, my best soul mate. If you love me, I love you more…

Your Soulmate.

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

1 One Comment " ~Must Have Books~ "

Radhwa Hamzah January 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM

wakakakakaka!! wahai si pecinta lelaki... :p

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM