News Ticker

Menu

(^_^) East Or West, Home Is The Best (^_^)

Home Sweet Home,

Home is not where you live but where they understand you. Have you ever been in a situation whereby you feel helpless, sad, stress, mentally disorder or even broken heart? What is the first idea that pops out in your mind? And what is the first word split out from your flexible tongue and soft lips which is simply known as mouth? :)

Let me guess,

The idea will be: Oh, I really want to go home…

The first word would be: Mom..

Then followed by, I miss my mom, I need her, I want to meet her, cry on her shoulder, then you’ll end up your sentence with , Oh My ALLAH! I really miss my family so much!

And the mind starts to fly, bringing you to a duniawi heaven, named as Home! Live by your strict but cool father, the loving + adorable mother and the naughty + cute siblings!

Oh yea, same goes to me! Living 400 km far away from hometown doesn’t sound good to me! Maybe good for some of you..~ yea we are far away from parents, nobody to monitor or to watch our move~ Life is so freedom~.

Most of the time, I’ll miss my family so much! It’s a pleasure to be in a family, rather than alone far away with friends! Oh yes, I am a home type girl! :D

Today, I came back home for 1 week semester break! Just before I arrive safely, I received some calls from my sisters asking me some details to arrange some transport to pick up me from bus station, I feel like, everyone is appreciating my presence, especially my mom! Once I reached home, she starts to treat me like a queen! Now I am super touched! Mom, I swear! You really good in cooking! Nobody can beat you so far! Next is my father, asking me so curiously, what time I arrived, he was sleeping at that time, but I like the way he ask me, like he missed the moment to see I’m back! Hahaha!

Oh ya, my granny! She is a very super duper loving mom for me! I can feel how happy she is to see me coming back. Same goes to my grandpa! He is quite sick, just discharged from hospital few days ago! I’m going to surprise them with my visit tomorrow! So that he can be much healthier after this! LoL! :))

"Home is the one place in this entire world where hearts are sure of each other. It is the place of confidence. It is the place where we tear off that mask of guarded and suspicious coldness which the world forces us to wear in self-defense, and where we pour out the unreserved communications of full and confiding hearts. It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out without any sensation of awkwardness and without any dread of ridicule."

P/S : Would like to thank my family for always being there for me and accepting me as how I am.

❤❤❤

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " (^_^) East Or West, Home Is The Best (^_^) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM