News Ticker

Menu

♪♫ Don’t Judge A Marriage Without Experiences ♫♪

Isn’t it an interesting topic to talk about?

Getting Married is something that not everyone wish~, well, there are some people who doesn’t want to get married due to their own so called “reasonable reason”.

Let me share with you some of the so called “reasonable reason”:

❤ Never get married in the morning, because you never know who you'll meet that night.

These people are those who never satisfy or thank to ALLAH S.W.T with whom they are. They will look for the best among the best regardless they are not the best! How selfish..? Oh yea, It’s okay to shop around! But, It’s a BIG not okay to be a shopaholic!

❤ Divorce: The past tense of marriage.

Their life is lying (or should I say dying?) with some undefined mysterious feelings towards divorce after marriage. Hello~ how can you judge a marriage before you enter the wonderful world?

❤ Marriage is a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters in prose.

How dare you to irritate the marriage life so? If you don’t know how to play your role as a poet well, then how could you expect the following chapters is written in poetry manner too? I never ask you to be William Shakespeare to write some sort like Sonnet 18, Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?~ Well, everyone become poet when they fall in love! If you don’t, I’m speechless. (By the way, are you human being with feelings?)

❤ Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.

Well, are you sure after wedding ring is suffering? It’s depends on you to make your wedding ring took a permanent place at your finger or else replace with other ring, known as suffer! (>_<)

❤ Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution

Oh come on… don’t give me this excuses on your 25th years old ++. You should be preparing yourself to be a husband/wife to someone at this age. Especially the ladies! All the single ladies~ put your hands up!~


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

˙·٠•●♥ My personal point of view about marriage ♥●•٠·˙

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. You know what? The highest happiness on earth is marriage.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. :) Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage.

One day, I want to express “Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.”

For dream to come true, a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. I want to love a person called husband to the fullest and die for him! :)

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

p/s : Oh yea, feeling like wanna ask me, when am I getting married? For time being, I’m still preparing myself, once I ready, InsyaALLAH..:), pray for the good moments to happen! ❤

❤❤❤

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " ♪♫ Don’t Judge A Marriage Without Experiences ♫♪ "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM