News Ticker

Menu

Live Your Life Beautifully As How Beautiful You Are ❤

Today is 26th of January 2011…

26 days had flown away as quick as twinkle of eyes… This January isn’t a good beginning for me. Well, I am just an ordinary person who wishes that the New Year will be filled up with many good and happiness stories only. How selfish I am? Haha…

Entering the New Year with a high spirit to archive something in this year has been my motive. I’ll try to occupy myself as best as can. Well, living is like licking honey off a thorn! It’s very sweet, but you have to gone through a long journey full with many new environments, unexpected news, irritating situations, annoying surroundings and even some bad friends who will pull you down, makes you struggling alone in the dark, looking for help…

But, if you put all your trust in ALLAH S.W.T., you’ll get stronger each time you fall and you’ll see the bright site of your journey. The calm environment, the good news, the great friends who always praying for your health and happiness, who always catch you every time you fall…

My journey in this wonderful world had already reached 23 years old, and this is my 24th year. I’ve learned so many things, the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY. Life has thought me many lessons. I’ve learned the value of family, value of relationships, value of friendships and value of appreciation.

Life is like a beautiful melody, if you know how to write a good lyric, the melody of your life will sounds good. If you don’t, the lyrics can mess up. The value of a life is just like, a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. Its in your hand on how you want your life to be. I do have my own plan and design for my life. The architecture is ready and stand as a blueprint, all i need to do is, bring it on~ make it reality! InsyaALLAH!..:)


Some tips for you:

If you feel so down or facing some hard time, please “amal”,

Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'assir, Rabbi Tham-Min Bil Hairi

O My Allah, Make Things Easier For Me, Do Not Make Things Difficult For Me. O My ALLAH, Let My Affairs End With Goodness.

Ya Allah Kau Permudahkan, Jangan Kau Sukarkan, Ya Allah, Kau Akhirkan Dengan Kebaikkan.


P/s: Live Your Life Beautifully As How Beautiful You Are. [Mazwin]

❤❤❤

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Live Your Life Beautifully As How Beautiful You Are ❤ "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM